Cybersecurity tools are a critical component of your IT infrastructure; however, these tools are normally prohibitively expensive for organizations to implement and maintain on their own. The best way to implement a solid cybersecurity plan is to work with a Managed Security Services Professional (MSSP) like Progressive Computer Systems, Inc. who can provide the following services at a fraction of the cost.
- Security Incident & Event Management Systems
- Security Assessments
- PCI Compliance
- Active Directory Reporting
- Firewall Reporting
- Internet Content Filtering
Reduce risk and enhance your company’s ability to achieve regulatory compliance through collection, detection, expert analysis, and response to network security monitoring. We receive this information through our own on-site Security Operations Center and ensure a thorough analysis is completed on each individual threat.
Threat response helps to reduce risk by collecting real-time information from the devices on your company’s network – and using our experience and knowledge to identify and communicate cyber incidents.
Offering world-class security monitoring with no capital investment or resource issues.
- Automated Event Collection
- Cloud-based Correlation
- Cyber-Threat Detection
- Expert Threat Analysis
- Guidance for Response
Detects These Threats and More…
- Port Scans, host scans, denied scans, sudden change of traffic between certain IPs or other anomalies in traffic
- Network server/device and admin logon anomalies – authentication failures at all times and unusual IPs
- Network access irregularities from VPN, wireless logons and domain controller
- Abnormalities in web server and database access
- Account lockouts, password scans and unusual logon failures
- Rogue endpoints, wireless access points
- Botnets, mail viruses, worms, DDOS, and other day zero malware identified by cross-correlating DNS, DHCP, web proxy logs and flow traffic
End-User Security Training WORKS!
When it comes to figuring out your organization’s stance on cybersecurity, there are a number of different approaches one can take ranging from the “Ostrich Approach” all the way to managing routine training for your staff. Because your staff happens to be one of your biggest vulnerabilities in terms of preventing malware, ransomware, viruses, etc., no organization can afford to turn a blind eye to end user security training. By using a comprehensive combination of phishing tactics, training modules, and progress reports, we can arm you with the tools necessary to educate and train your staff to protect your organization.
We provide baseline testing to assess the phish-prone percentage of your users through a simulated phishing attack.
Train Your Users
On-demand, interactive, video training with common traps, live demos and new scenario-based Danger Zone exercises, and includes education with ongoing security hints and tips emails.
See the Results
Enterprise-strength reporting to share and review with management, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show a great ROI!
As part of compliance requirements we can perform scans an organization’s network, review the results, and mitigate the issues by providing:
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Internal Security Scans
- External Security Scans
- Mitigation Plan
Given the current security climate, as a whole organizations should be taking a proactive stance by including regular security assessments and analysis to ensure a secure network environment.