Does Progressive Provide Equipment?
The challenge of designing the right network specifications and purchasing the right equipment is often difficult for most business owners. In many cases, we can save our clients unnecessary frustration and wasted time by providing the hardware and software in addition to our network design and implementation services.
In addition to our team of engineers, we have a dedicated inside sales staff who understands the importance of being cost-competitive and responsive to your needs. As a “Value-added Service”, we strive to educate our clients on the best brands and products available in the marketplace today. Our goal is to provide solid recommendations for quality, name-brand equipment with reliable warranty support options for the following types of products:
- HP, IBM, and Dell Network Servers
- Computer Racks and Equipment
- Network Switches, Hubs, Routers, Firewalls, and UPS units
- Server Virtualization Solutions
- Microsoft Windows, Small Business, Exchange Server and Client Access License
- Novell OS, GroupWise, and ZENworks Software
- SANs, Tape Backup Units, Removable Hard Drives, Backup Software, and Tapes
- Microsoft Business Applications including Office, SQL, Project, and SharePoint
- VPN Clients, Terminal Server, and Citrix Client Access Licenses
- Corporate and Stand-alone Anti-virus and Anti-SPAM Solutions
- Workstations, Laptops, Tablet PCs, Motherboards, and Power Supplies
- Computer Monitors, Memory, Network Cards, and Peripherals
- Printers, Scanners, All-in-One Printers, and Printer Parts
- Cables and other Consumables
- HAAS and SAAS Pricing Options
Click here for more information about the brands of equipment we recommend.