Are You Sure Your Network is Secure?
Policies and Procedures
- Are your network passwords adequately documented?
- Are your backup tapes removed from your site nightly?
- Is your server room adequately protected from unauthorized access?
- Do you have End User Policies in place and are they enforced?
- Do you have a policy in place regarding workstation lock-down?
Correct Network Settings
- Do you have a proper firewall in place with the correct settings?
- Do you have remote agents in place for proper data backup?
- Do you have Static IP Addresses assigned?
- Is your wireless access to your network secure including guest access?
- Do you have anti-virus protection at the Gateway level?
- Do you have Intrusion Protection Software in place?
- Do you monitor your Internet usage?
- Is your anti-virus subscription current?
- Do you use WSUS to rollout updates to your workstations?
Security Patches and Preventative Maintenance Tools
- Are you up-to-date with critical server updates? Are they set to automatically download?
- Is your Subscription Services up-to-date on your firewall?
- Do you routinely check your AV console?
Routine Security Reviews
- Do you have Network Monitoring in place to report unauthorized security breaches?
- Do you get reports identifying account lockouts?
- How often do you do routine port scans?
- Do you routinely review who has remote access to your network?
- Is your Password Policy effective and audited regularly?
Proactive Security Planning
- Do you have a Business Continuity Plan in place that addresses a security breach?
- Have you done a fire drill to test server and data restore?
- Are you in compliance with your software licenses to avoid costly audit findings?
- Is your email backed up for litigation protection?
Your network security is too important to risk not getting it right!
Call the Security Professionals at Progressive at (919) 929-3080 to schedule a Comprehensive Security Audit.