To provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. To ensure that our fundamental principles are honoring our commitments and striving to exceed our clients’ expectations. To maintain a superior level of technical expertise that ensures our company stays at the forefront of our industry. To work together as a team to plan for targeted growth, to strive for continual improvement, and to ensure the longevity of our organization.
We have 30 years of experience providing outstanding technical support and customer service.
Progressive Computer Systems, Inc. was founded in August 1987 by Lisa Mitchell and Mark Michal. Their vision was to start a computer company that would operate with both integrity and a real desire to excel in customer care.
Over the past 30 years, Progressive Computer Systems has been fortunate to continue to grow and succeed and we attribute much of that success to our long-standing relationships with both our clients and our staff. Our goals for establishing partnerships with our clients include the following: to provide a professional, certified staff that is committed to excellent customer service, to establish long-term partnerships, and to provide a proactive, strategic approach to IT.
The two founders, Mark Michal and Lisa Mitchell, are still actively involved in the daily operations, management & leadership of the company and our staff and client base have continued to grow due to our strong commitment to the following core values.
Our Core Values
- Provide Strategic Planning Services to understand our client’s business objectives
- Specialize in providing proactive network support to prevent potential problems
- Recommend quality, name-brand equipment and provide ongoing support
- Maintain stable, well-established network environments for our clients
- Build long-term relationships with our staff to avoid unnecessary employee turnover
- Hire certified and knowledgeable staff that values strong client relationships
- Cultivate an entire team committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Assign primary and secondary engineers to maintain staff availability
- Maintain adequate staff levels to quickly respond to our clients’ needs